Early Philadelphia Puppy Training Prevents Behavior Problems Later On!
If you’ve ever had a dog with behavior problems, you’re probably willing to do whatever it takes to avoid falling into that category ever again. The number one thing you can do to prevent dog behavior problems is to develop a relationship of respect and trust from the very beginning. If your dog is a puppy, that means now!
Dog behavior problems have just as much to do with a dog’s relationship to his/her family and his/her home environment as any other factor. By embarking on a puppy training program early on, both you and your dog will develop vital skills to avoid behavior issues as your dog grows older. Even if you feel like your puppy is off to a good start, you still have much to gain by enlisting the help of a professional puppy training program.
During our puppy training programs, you’ll learn the following:
- How to housebreak your puppy with ease (it doesn’t have to be that hard!)
- How to teach your puppy to be a relaxed family pet (hyperactivity does not have to be your puppy’s default setting!)
- How to prevent inappropriate chewing and digging
- How to appropriately encourage a puppy when it feels nervous or fearful
- How to teach your puppy basic obedience commands
- How to prevent inappropriate greeting behaviors (jumping, charging the door, urination)
- How to interpret your puppy’s behavior, and how to read his/her signals
- How to communicate clearly to your puppy
- Most importantly: how to bond with your puppy!
Our puppy training programs are appropriate for puppies under 16 weeks. If you’re looking for puppy training in the Philadelphia area including Bucks County, Northern Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County and surrounding areas, we would love to tell you more about our puppy programs!